I’ve had a busy week coaching clients. What seems to be a common thread is there’s a disconnect between how they are showing up at work and how they’d like to show up in the workplace.
I’m willing to go out on a limb and say there’s actually a disconnect in terms of how they need to show up.
Let me ask you:
- Are you selected for the projects but not the promotion?
- Are you included on the assignment but excluded from key meetings and conversations?
- Better yet, are decision makers and influencers within the organization advocating for you without you having to ask?
Then yes, you need to show up differently.
One way to do this is to increase your self – awareness and have different conversations.
Take advantage of my free course “SWOT Your Way To The Top.”
- Identify what’s working against your career success
- Discover external factors you can capitalize on
- Understand what can jeopardize goal achievement as you make PowHer Moves
One of the best things you can do for your career in 2019 is be prepared to show up differently; to have a different conversation about your value as well as the organization and industry.
They say men take charge and women take care; it’s time for you to do both: take care AND take charge! Free Enrollment
Complete the questions in this course then prepare to have a different conversation in 2019!
PS- Invite another woman to take the course, then schedule a coffee date in 2019 to discuss the actions you’ll implement. Accountability partners breed acceleration on the road to success!
Ericka Spradley is the Chief PowHer Officer/Founder of Confident Career Woman which is the premier consulting firm for corporations and the mid-career professional woman who wants to advance, better manage her career, and go further faster. Ericka is an advocate who partners with clients to help women ditch perfection, play bigger and make PowHer Moves by: identifying their next role, creating a career strategy, offering ongoing career guidance, and coaching clients to master interviews. For additional information, visit: ErickaSpradley.com